Last week, my sweet friend Carmel tagged me in a questionnaire game. I know... most of the time I see those and it reminds me of the chain mail notes we used to get back in middle school. You must resend to 47 people before third period or else you will never have a date to the spring formal! But then, of course, I proceed to read each and every word of the questionee's answers. I love finding out more about other people and the random tidbits of their life! I guess I'm just nosy like that.
So today, let's put aside guest bathroom shower curtains and moving preparation and I'll spill the beans on some random, fun facts about me!
1. If you had a time machine, where or rather when would you go?
Maybe I've just been watching too much Pan Am or Mad Men, but there is something so romantic about the early 1960's. I think I'd hop in my time machine and take off to that era in my little pillbox hat, Jackie O shades and full circle skirted dress.
2. Diamonds or Pearls?
Well, I do live in the south... it's gotta be pearls, baby.
3. What's your favorite movie?
Ah, this is a cheesy one. Love Actually. Love... actually is... all around.
4. When you were a kid, what was your favorite television show?
Ooh, a tough one. It's a toss up with Clarissa Explains It All, but I think the winner is Hey Dude.
Ted was smokin' hot!
5. Let's pretend you found $50 in your couch cushions, what would you run out and buy?
I'd add it to the stash I've started to buy myself a one way ticket to Hawaii. I am craving warm weather, people!! How is it only February?!
6. What is your favorite color?
For a long time, it was yellow. (Duh. I did have a big ol' yellow rug in my living room!) But I'm thinking all shades of blue are what I tend to love these days.
7. Why did you start your blog?
When friends and family started asking David and I if we ever left our house, I thought it was a good time to start sharing with them what, exactly, we were working on all the time. So I started a blog all about the renovations of our little 1952 ranch. And here we are!
8. What is your favorite home decor store?
Hm. Probably HomeGoods. It has so many different types of items that are all great quality with a killer price tag. Really can't beat that.
9. Name one thing in your make-up bag you can not live without?
Clinique City Base Foundation. I've been wearing since I was 15... old habits die hard I guess!
10. Do you watch Revenge?
YES! That show is goood. Can't wait to see what's coming up in the story line. And I consider it quality TV compared to the other trash shows I watch (ahem, Bachelor).
11. Will you still be my friend even though I made you suffer through this little game of tag?
But of course! : ) And now YOU still have to be MY friend because I am tagging all of you! Here are three fun questions I made up for you to answer in the comments to this post... and be honest!
1. Would you rather... sky dive or race a NASCAR?
2. What's your favorite topping at the yogurt shop?
[And yes, you can choose 2. When I'm there, I choose about 13 different toppings, so we're even ; )]
3. What's the coolest thing you've done lately? C'mon, brag!
Can't wait to hear all of your answers! And thanks again for tagging me, Carmel! xo