Hey hey, friends. Happy Friday! I'm ready to get this weekend party started, how about you?
1. Baby news. Thank you guys so, so much for your amazing support and love about our baby #2 news. David and I couldn't be more excited and it makes things even more fun to share the news with all of you. I promise I'll do a follow-up post next week answering all of your questions and sharing my experiences so far!
2. Football crafts. In case you missed it, check out my post yesterday featuring a roundup of a few fun football DIY crafts. I'm ready to cheer on my team this weekend... go Dawgs!
3. Celebrating family. David, HDawg and I will be spending the weekend celebrating a few members of our family, including my sister-in-law, Brooke, who is graduating with her PhD today (Dr. Brooke, woot!) and my nephew who is turning six years old! We're so proud of them.
4. OldNavy.com sale. I loooove me some OldNavy.com for clothes that they don't have in the store, like certain baby and maternity clothes. I'll do a maternity post roundup soon (since I had to buy a bunch of new maternity clothes since I'll be pregnant in the winter this go around and I was pregnant in the summer with HDawg!) but today I wanted to share that all baby items are 30% off right now! I bought H some adorable fall items, like these straight-leg cords, a few of these waffle knit shirts and this adorable patched elbow shirt.
5. Tuesdays at Ten June. Don't forget to send me your features for next week's Tuesdays at Ten June! I'd love to see DIY home decor projects, room makeovers, space updates, kid DIY projects, sewing projects, recipes... I love it all! You can email them over to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or post them on Instagram with the hashtag #tuesdaysattenjune. The more projects you submit, the merrier!
6. Chicago. We're planning a trip to Chicago soon and I cannot wait. David has been to the city once on business but I have never been. I would love your recommendations for places to eat or visit while we're in the city!