Hello hello! Hope y'all are having a great week so far. Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on our little man's nursery! You guys sure do know how to make a gal smile : )
As promised, I'm delivering a full nursery source and link list for you today. If you've got any other questions that I don't answer, feel free to ask in the comments or e-mail. And no, that doesn't include the answer to what we're naming our little guy ; ) That will remain a secret... for now!
- Storage bins- Ikea
- Knobs- Hobby Lobby
- Book shelves- Ikea (actually picture shelves I am using to stack books!)
- Bead board ceiling paint- Sherwin Williams "Extra White"
- Wall color paint- Sherwin Williams "Sleepy Blue"
- Rocking chair- family heirloom, DIY paint makeover
- Crib- Land of Nod
- Teddy bear- mine when I was a little girl : )
- Banner- my amazing girlfriends, Ashley and Katelyn, made the burlap banner for one of my showers! The colorful scrap fabrics are leftovers from my custom quilt.
- Mobile- Bla Bla Kids
- Fox stuffed animal- Ikea
- Navy blue gingham black out curtains- DIY project
- Turtle print- gift from my friend Ashley, purchased from here
- Atlanta art- DIY project
- Monogrammed pillow- DIY project on Ikea pillow
- Quilt- purchased from Kelly Hillis
- Stuffed turtle- purchased locally by my sweet (almost) sister-in-law
- Sophie giraffe- Babies R Us
- Framed "sweet pea" art- actually a card from my friend Courtney! Very appropriate since we've called our little guy "pea pod" the entire pregnancy : )
Alright, I think that's everything! As I mentioned above, feel free to shoot me any additional questions via e-mail or in the comments and I'll update the post with such.
As I'm writing this, David and I are literally waiting on pins and needles for this baby to come- we're actually timing my contractions! They're not close together yet, so they're likely just Braxton Hicks, but I think this baby might be trying to make his way into the world (and into his new room!) soon. We're so excited!!